Gun Pow is bringing the arcade shooting games straight to your android device with 12 mini games with simple gameplay wrapped in old skool 8-bit style graphics.
- 12 mini games in Arcade mode
- 4 mini games in Survival mode
- Simple gameplay
- Old skool 8-bit style graphics
- Leader board to conquer and achievements to unlock
HOW TO PLAY:
- Tap on enemies to score
- Tapping on wrong targets or failing to reach round quota, you will lose a heart
- Completing round will earn you coins
- Use coins to continue game if desired
- Restarting game requires no coins
- Complete all 8 mini games and final round to complete single play through
A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Gun Pow!
More mini games have been planned for future version updates, so stay tuned!
- Gun Pow is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as remove ads game pack or extra coins will require payment.
- Please send me any bug report or feedback to email@example.com
FOLLOW ME ON:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tomosanstudios
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tomosanstudios
Gun Pow is a free software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Gun Pow (version 1.1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Gun Pow since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-29.
The latest version is 1.1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-29.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-01-19
- Survival mode with 4 mini games,- 4 new mini games in Arcade mode,- Added Bonus round in Arcade mode,- Special effects and animation,- Fixed collision issues for some mini games